HERE IS WHAT MAKES THIS LUXURY FORTRESS UNIQUE and SPECIAL and WORTH THE MONEY:
If feeling totally SECURE in A LUXURY HOME is important to you, then you'll be happy to know that Approx. $40,000.00 has been invested to make it one of the most secure homes in North Central Florida. Here is a list of what will make you sleep soundly at night:
* Located in Spruce Creek Golf & Country Club
* Gated community with 24 / 7 manned gates.
* House has Missile Impact Glass manufactured to Miami-Dade Hurricane specifications in every window opening. Not only will these windows allow you to feel totally safe in a hurricane, but they are practically impenetrable to any type of security breech, as well as insulated to keep out the cold and the heat.
* Impenetrable Custom Made Steel Security Doors with High Security Un-pickable Locks
* I estimate that the doors and windows on this house save approximately $50.00 per month on the electric bill.
* 16 High Definition Security Cameras with DVR - View from your computer or your cell phone
* Video Door Bell with 2 monitor / answering stations
* Wireless Alarm System controlled from control panel or your cell phone
* Well Water for Irrigation System saves approximately $100.00 per month on water bill!
* New upgraded high-seer Carrier 4 Ton A/C in 2013
* Ceiling Fans With Lights Throughout
* Finished Garage Floor
* 1,958 Sq. Ft. Under Air, 3,030 Total Sq. Ft.
If you want to live in style, then Del Webb's Spruce Creek Golf & Country Club is for you! Located 20 miles south of Ocala in Summerfield, this is a very beautiful Gated, Upscale 55+ Retirement Community.
If you enjoy socializing, then this community will fit you perfectly. The people are very friendly. And the clubhouse has an Olympic sized swimming pool, restaurant, and literally hundreds of activities and clubs to keep you busy around the clock.
There is an extensive health club. So if you like to pump iron, use the machines, or jog on a treadmill or outdoor track, you will be in your element. Gym includes indoor pool and hot tub.
If golf is your thing, you can enjoy four different golf courses. If it's not your thing, then don't worry, only Golf Club members are accessed for the use and care of the golf course, and you will enjoy exceptionally low monthly dues of only $129.00.
Beautiful 3 / 2, 1958 sq. ft. under air, approximately 3030 total sq. ft.. There is no better value in ALL of Del Webb. Includes a spacious open plan w/warm neutral colors on oversized corner lot. A well means that watering the lawn is essentially free. Lawn company mows for only $45.00 per month!
Home features grand entry, formal DR, dinette in kitchen, breakfast bar, 10' X 32' lanai, two car garage extended 4' extra depth - plus golf cart garage, all with a beautiful and colorful finished floor.
The Great Room is open & bright, w/vaulted ceilings & five 8' hurricane rated patio doors to lanai.
MBR features large 8' x 8' walk-in closet + double door opening to bath w/shower, garden tub, double high sinks & private water closet.
Home has split bedroom plan w/3 full bedrooms & closets, 9' ceilings thru-out & bull nose corners.
A lovely home, EXCELLENT VALUE & priced to sell. Seller might be willing to rent back from new owner for 4 - 6 months. Construction is concrete block / Stucco which is the best combination for the Florida climate. 2017 Homestead Taxes are just $1655.20. Yearly insurance is approximately $427.00.
MR Bedroom 16' 6" X 13' 4" + Large Master Bath & 8' X 8' Walk in Closet
BR 2 11' X 13' 4"
BR 3 10' 6" X 11'
Family Room 16' 5" X 21' 10"
Dining Room 11' 6" X 14'
Kitchen 14' X 11' 10" Includes a new stainless steel dishwasher in 2017
Breakfast Nook 11' X 12'
Lanai 10' X 32'
Laundry Room 9' 8" X 6' 1"
Garage 25' 6" X 18' 8" - Oversized 2 Car
Golf Cart Garage 18' 8" X 8'
All measurements approx.
A different 2 door refrigerator conveys with the house