Beautiful Mediterranean-style home in the pleasant, family-oriented, 365/24/7 guarded-gated, highly desirable community of Village of Doral Sands. Well maintained house with many high-quality upgrades throughout the home inside and out; move-in ready! Home is located at the north end of Doral Sands on a quiet street with hardly any traffic. Doral Sands, a gated community, is centrally located in the City of Doral, which offers numerous programs and activities for all ages. Close to many restaurants, parks, shopping, two shopping malls plus the planned, US-largest, American Dream Miami mega mall and theme park minutes away at Florida Turnpike & I-75. Doral Sands homeowners become members, and have fractional ownership, of Doral Park Country Club (http://www.doralpark.org/), photos attached.
- Large family room, dining room and kitchen; great for family gatherings and entertainment.
- Gourmet kitchen with wood cabinets with plenty of storage in pantry and cabinets, stainless steel equipment, granite counter tops and dimmable lighting inside corner cabinets and under OH cabinets. All in excellent conditions.
- All original sliding-glass doors leading to patio replaced with corrosion-resistant, aluminum French doors: LR, DR, Kitchen and Master.
- Italian "Crema Marfil" polished marble floors throughout the home, except Spanish non-slip porcelain tiles in bathrooms.
- Original HVAC and air handler were replaced with quiet, high-efficiency units still under warranty. HVAC system is protected with UV lighting, which is very effective at controlling/killing mold in air through the air handler.
- HVAC system and kitchen appliances are in excellent conditions, however, a 13-month HOME WARRANTY ("Total Plan") has been purchased for buyer from Choice Home Warranty to start on closing date; peace of mind! (http://www.besthomewarrantyplan.com/top-10-home-warranty-companies)
- Gas water heater was replaced with large, timer-controlled, high-efficiency electric water heater.
- Home is low-maintenance and low-energy cost (about $30-$100/mo).
- Epoxy-coated garage floor.
- Some furniture and container plants available for sale.
Great patio for entertainment and family reunions; beautifully landscaped with great improvements.
- Acrylic-sealed driveway and patio pavers with UV and fungicide additives for longer life, less maintenance and nicer look.
- Beautiful arbor covered with extra heavy duty, rotproof, UV-protected canopy tarp. Quality construction: supported with solid, re-bar, concrete columns and built with corrosion-resistance, long-lasting Tapcon screws (no nails!). Area fitted with commercial-quality LED string lights. Quality lanterns and electrical outlets throughout.
- Beautiful, one-of-a-kind, propane-gas BBQ structure with built-in lights, lanterns and electrical outlets for other cooking activities. Built with 100+ year-old original Chicago fire bricks.
- Beautiful water fountain with timer-controlled underwater LED lighting; with lion head high above pouring water back into the fountain through a water-overflowing shell. Lanterns and electrical outlet at fountain, too. Fountain has been used with tropical fish in the past; currently without.
- Many young tropical fruit trees; many producing fruit. Some ornamental tropical plants and tropical fruit trees from the Caribbean and Central America.