Co-broker Commission Paid
SHOWINGS AND OPEN HOUSES FOR PRE-APPROVED AND BY APPT. ONLY: 954-793-8373. NO WALK-INS.
Hard to find large, modernized 2/2 in tip top condition, on rare oversize lot on a semi-private Cul-de-sac of only 7 homes! Don't miss this one while still FSBO - once listed this uniquely located home will sell quickly at a higher price...
Beautiful and meticulously maintained single family home, exemplifying the high quality builds of 1974. This spacious 2 bedroom - 2 bath, 1338 sq ft. Florida ranch sits on 7280 sq ft. on an oversized owner-usable lot which includes a city easement of 1282 sq ft. Up to seven guests can park in the huge U-shaped driveway, attached garage. Spend time gardening in the unique built-in concrete planters, or walk right into your bright, ceramic tiled, open design living and dining rooms.
Enjoy nature and views aplenty of the luscious Old Florida backyard landscaping from your large, 10' X 20' fully glassed enclosed and air-conditioned Florida room. Our family home for over 30 years, always well maintained, using top quality materials.
* Easy conversion to 3 bedrooms (10x20 Florida room).
* $800 decorating credit, home furnishings (incl. fine baby grand piano) negotiable.
* Updated contemporary, wide galley kitchen with all stainless, brand new appliances: GE gas stove with center griddle, dishwasher and oversize Whirlpool refrigerator, all under warranty.
* Insulated attic and special, full-width rooftop hot air vent keeps your home cooler, for lower utility bills.
* Average electric about $65, other utilities about $110.
* Owned/installed complete Simplisafe Security System, $14.95/mo.
* Rare gas equipped home with gas stove, dryer and H/W heater (very economical).
* Well developed Old Florida landscaping, lots of fruit, butterflies, and songbirds.
* Full hurricane shutters including accordions, new metal hurricane garage and front doors.
* Roomy and pleasant, open living/dining design, track lighting, large (10' x 20') fully glassed and enclosed Florida room.
* Oversize owner usable lot/lawn including city easement is 7280 sq ft. (without 5998).
* New roof and central air, newer - washer, and gas H/W heater.
* New professional painting, top quality paint, inside and out. Extra touch up paint.
* Living area (L/D) and kitchen - large white ceramic tile floors throughout.
* New S/S oven hood and counter trim, S/S double sink in kitchen, new fixtures in kitchen and bathrooms, upgraded door and cabinet hardware.
* Custom shelving and professional workbench in garage.
* OTA TV installed antenna system gets over 60 free HD local and regional Channel.
In sum, a truly lovely first or last home in a desirable and attractive neighborhood, for the discerning buyer.